FILE HANDLING VB.NET PROJECT
Ever wanted to write a VB.net application, and been frustrated by searching for help all over the Internet?
In this Microsoft Visual Studio project, you will find examples of:
- Load and Save Dialogs;
- Load, Save, Save As;
- Save bitmaps in the same file as other data;
- Setting file types;
- Opening files with a double-click.
- Dragging and Dropping;
- Pasting from the clipboard and folders;
- Saving bitmaps in the same file as other data.
- Icon creation;
- How to make the necessary Registry modifications;
- Links to free tools for icon creation, CHM help file building and setup file creation.
Not suitable for
- Database projects
- Novice and inexperienced programmers
This is not designed as 'instant programming for beginners', but as a productivity tool for those with some programming experience.
Free compiled version of the project: download File Handling free demo
Buy File Handling VB.NET Project in the Shop