SOFTWARE FOR LEARNING
We provide a variety of software to support learning in Computing, Science (especially Physics), Economics and Business Studies at GCSE and A level.
While primarily aimed at the United Kingdom educational environment, these applications will be of use with other national syllabuses.
We offer the following products for sale:
- File Handling skeleton code, including working with images, in C# and VB.net versions
- Science Investigations:
- Computing Example Applications - a suite of software demonstrating
- The Circular Queue data structure
- The Stack data structure
- The Binary Tree data structure including Inorder, Preorder and Postorder Traversal
- The Linked List data structure
- The Bubble sort
- The Insertion sort
- The Quicksort
- The Merge sort
- Math Parser Compiler Emulator - learning how a compiler creates an executable program file from source code
- Math Parser Virtual Machine - shows how Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) is evaluated using files created by Math Parser
- Electrolysis Solution Finder - shows what ions from an ionic compound (either molten or dissolved in water) are attracted to the cathode and anode during electrolysis
- Payback Period Calculator - models when an initial investment in a business will be repaid within a five-year period
All our software is provided with comprehensive help files.